MORNING BIRD PRODUCT INTERACTION CHART
1. Several Morning Bird products contain a full spectrum of vitamins. It is not best to use these products together or at the same time in order to prevent an over accumulation of fat-soluble vitamins. HEARTY BIRD, FEATHER FAST, BREEDER’S BLEND and THRIVE each contain a full spectrum of vitamins and therefore should not be used in any combination with one another.
2. THRIVE and VITALIZE should not be used together or at the same time as both contain dietary salts necessary to combat dehydration.
3. TETRATEX contains tetracycline hydrochloride, which degrades in the presence of calcium or iron. Because HEARTY BIRD, FEATHER FAST, BREEDER’S BLEND, THRIVE, CALCIUM PLUS and BEE POLLEN, all contain amounts of calcium or iron, it is best not to use these products while using TETRATEX.
4. It is not best to use two different antibiotics together or at the same time, therefore, AMOXITEX and TETRATEX should not be used together or at the same time.
5. SPARKLE greatly reduces pathogens (bacteria, fungi or yeasts) in water. PROBIOTICS are a beneficial live bacterial strain; therefore, SPARKLE and PROBIOTICS should not be used together or at the same time.
6. PROBIOTICS may be degraded in the presence of COCCI-CARE, WORM AWAY, IVERLUX or RONEX. It is not best to use PROBIOTICS with these products.
7. SPARKLE may degrade the performance of AMOXITEX, TETRATEX, COCCI-CARE, WORM-AWAY, IVERLUX, or RONEX. Therefore, these products should not be used together or at the same time as SPARKLE.
8. When treating for suspected multiple ailments, it is best to consult a veterinarian prior to using any of the following products together or at the same time. AMOXITEX, TETRATEX, COCCI-CARE, WORM AWAY, IVERLUX and RONEX.
9. If you are not certain how to use or administer any of the MORNING BIRD products or unsure of your bird’s ailment, it is always wise to consult with a reputable veterinarian.
The pictures and information on this website are the property of Gouldians Galore and may not be copied or reprinted for any reason without the sole written consent of the owner.